Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Colors Of Australia - Booklet


 My portfolio for the uni application is complete now. So I thought I'll share some projects. Perhaps, I will 
also make one post just about my portfolio and try to give you some advice. Let me know if you're interested in that.
This is one of my projects. It's called "Farben Australiens" - Colors of Australia. Australia definitely left a 
mark on me and I wanted to share a tiny piece of that. For me, every single place I've been to, had a different vibe and therefore a different color. 
I was analyzing the outer appearance through photos and color palettes. Then I defined a major color. 
This little booklet which has 20 pages is not only a good memory, but also filled with beautiful and emotional 
colors that could get used as an inspiration for example to decorate a room.



4 comments :

  1. Wow das ist eine hammer Idee und super umgesetzt! Ich würde gerne alle Seiten sehen :)
    Liebe Grüße, Maybrit (My blog: appreciate life)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voll die schöne Idee. So stilvoll umgesetzt! Ich würde mich echt über mehr Ideen von deinem Portfolio freuen und eventuell auch Tipps, wenn du welche parat hast :)
    Liebste Grüße von Rachel von dielichtzeit.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey vielen Dank! Ich werde demnächst einen Blogpost über meine gesamte Mappe machen und ein paar Tipps nennen :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Rachel,
      ich habe gerade einen Post zum Thema Mappe veröffentlicht: http://mariascherlies.blogspot.de/2016/04/kommunikationsdesign-meine-mappe-tipps.html
      Ich hoffe es hilft dir, wenn du sonst noch fragen hast, kannst du mich gerne anschreiben. :)
      Liebste Grüße
      Maria

      Delete