Monday, 22 February 2016

CW07 - My week in pictures




WHERE AT: 

Another week - another uni. This time I went to Kiel and had a look at the Muthesius Kunsthochschule. I really liked it plus I think I prefer Kiel over Berlin/Potsdam 
because I like smaller cities AND most importantly, it's so close to the sea. But I can't really choose anyway. Expect all of the unis want me which I highly doubt. 
The remaining week I've been at home and working on my portfolio. 



WHAT I'M WORKING ON: 

Currently I am creating a series about how to greet people in different countries. For this purpose, I experiment with self-made 
speech bubble and hand stamps. It's a lot of fun and something different because I've been working on my computer a lot.


WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING: 


"Mash Up" is a souvenir from Kiel. The uni had a couple of things you could just take home. This book and some postcards 
about typo are my favorites. "Mash Up" is about experimental collages. 


CURRENT FAVORITE MUSIC: 










No comments :

Post a Comment