Bali - Canggu



 Echo Beach - Uluwatu - Tanah Lot 

 My way to Bali wasn't as easy as planned. But what do I expect.. plans never work out. That's one 
thing I've learned during my journey through Australia. In the end, after  3 cancelled flights, an
 airline swap, 2 flights, 16 h journey and 10 days later in total I finally made it to Bali! And it was
 awesome. I decided to stay 4 weeks. I started in Canggu and stayed in a really nice and fancy Hostel
 in Echo Beach. I loved that area because it was not too touristic but there was still enough to do and
 see. And there were awesome waves! ;) I originally planned to stay for 3 nights in Canggu but I
 extended and extended and ended up staying for a week before I left this lovely place for the first
 time. I've been to a couple of other places in Bali but I never felt like staying there for too long. I
 always returned to Canggu. So it became my base. I left this place for a couple of nights and came
 back and so on. In the end I stayed there for 3 weeks in total. That says enough, I guess.












2 comments :