Thursday, 8 January 2015

stay simple





“I don’t live in either my past or my future. I’m interested only in the present. If you can concentrate
 always on the present, you’ll be a happy man. Life will be a party for you, a grand festival, because
 life is the moment we’re living now.” 
― Paulo CoelhoThe Alchemist

Simple shots of the stuff I bought today for my upcoming journey:
"The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho and some Moleskine note books. 
I haven't read the book yet but I think the quote above is already my favorite. This is such a good
 advice though it's really difficult to practice (for me). But I'll try my very best to live more in the
 present, let go of the past and stop worrying about the future because things will work out fine in the
 end! Yep, that's kind of my new years resolution.
Do you have some new years resolution or did you already break them? :D

8 comments :

  1. das buch ist so so gut! wie auch alle anderen bücher von paulo coelho

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, das hat mich grad total gefreut, dass du mir geschrieben hattest, dein blog ist einer meiner lieblingsblogs und ich bewundere deine bilder so sehr!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vielen dank!! das freut mich sehr (: ♥

      Delete
  3. Ich liebe Paolo Coelho so sehr, er schreibt so unglaublich gut! <3
    Viel Spaß beim Lesen. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the quote too! You must tell what you think of the book when you've read it. Moleskin notebooks are just amazing!

    HOPELESSWANDERER

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh der alchemist. unglaublich gutes buch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect shoot, i love minimal like this

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Coelho's writing. The Aleph is also fantastic!

    ReplyDelete