Loving Lost



Hey lovelies! I'm so sorry about the lack of posts! Well, it's quite easy to explain. I had a lot of stuff to do in
the last few month and that's why I had to neglect my photography work and my blog.
But that's over now. Nevertheless, I won't be able to post everyday. For several weeks now, I'm busy with
enjoying life which contains travelling, surfing, going to the beach and get to know some nice people and
enjoy the unique feeling of being alive! Currently I'm in France but there are still tons of pictures from
 Tenerife. As soon as possible, I will also shoot another photo series. But until then you have to be satisfied
 with some photos from my travels. I hope that's fine with you.

loads of love
m   



3 comments :

  1. Looking forward to seeing your travel photos! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich freu mich wieder auf neue bilder, aber vorher enjoy. ich möchte auch so reisen können. <3
    liebe grüße. Monika

    ReplyDelete